This week, Brittany Luse and Eric Eddings of the Gimlet podcast, The Nod, join us for a spirited PewPewPew session. Brittany comes clean about her longtime use of transitions lenses, Eric explains whether or not casseroles are “good for the blacks,” and we all celebrate the literary genius that is Zane.
- Follow Brittany Luse at @bmluse and Eric Eddings at @eeddings. And check out their wonderful podcast, The Nod.
- Follow us: @heavenrants and @brokeymcpoverty
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to our newsletter: buzzfeed.com/anotherround/newsletter
- Check out our merch! Get a tote bag with our faces on it! shop.buzzfeed.comAnd come to our live show in Los Angeles at the Theatre at Ace Hotel on October 3rd at 7:30pm. Get your tix
[fwdmsp preset_id=”8″ playlist_id=”12″]
Powered by WPeMatico